Thursday, October 25, 2007

Flags of Our Fathers

Clint Eastwood Directs another brilliantly composed flick. This is the story behind the photo of the solders raising the flag at Iwo Jima. All though not a regular war flick there is a story here with a “war/battle” scene thrown in here and there piecing the story together nicely, though I did not think enough emphasis was place on Iggy (once you see the movie you’ll understand) I do feel that this movie hasn’t received the credit it has deserved it appeared to be marginally market, then came out and I don’t know anyone that I took with me that actually saw this movie and they all enjoyed it as well. I feel this is a great movie none the less. I walked out of it was like “Wow, that was awesome.”

MovieMiguel rating: 9 out of 10
(Last reviewed on 10.31.06)


MovieMiguel.com


No comments: